My race schedule, 2009...
JonRoig.com | Posted: 2009-01-24 09:05:39 | 5753 hits | View in Hi-Fi Mode
Since I survived the first event of the year, the P.F. Chang's Marathon, it's time to take a look at what's coming up this year. There will probably be other, small races 'n' stuff, but these are the marquee events. 2009 should be pretty... interesting.
- Pemberton 50k - February 14th. Maybe. We'll see. The more I think about it, I'll probably do this.
- Ragnar Del Sol Relay - February 27-28. A team of twelve of us are running from Prescott to Mesa in a 200 mile road race over two days. We did it last year and it was awesome. This year will be super fun as well, I'm sure.
- Old Pueblo 50 - March 7. I've been hearing out this race, which takes place down in Sonoita, for awhile. Sounds like it'll be pretty brutal, but pretty fun.
- Boston Marathon - April 20. Maybe. I have to book my stuff in short order if I'm going to do this. I feel like I should do it, after all the training to qualify and whatnot, so I probably will.
- Vermont 100 Endurance Run - July 18-19. Why not try and run 100 miles for my birthday? This race is pretty much the one people talk about as being the best first time 100 in the country.
- IronMan Arizona - November 22. I know, I know... doing triathlons means selling out. Still, I'm curious to give this a try, if only to see how much I like racing on bikes. I'm just beginning to train for this in earnest so we'll see how that goes as the year progresses.
... visit hi-fi mode to leave comments...
JonRoig.com - About Lo-Fi Mode
You are viewing JonRoig.com in lo-fidelity mode. I've got a fancier version of the site that
reporting all kinds of random problems. if the content looks a little messed up,
please forgive me -- this is still a work in progress...
View in Hi-Fi Mode
This category: Marathon
Stories in this category